Sunday, July 19, 2009

Extreme Home Makeover: Queens Edition

As many of you know, I moved into my very own, big girl apartment this past week! And I am in love with it! So, after a long weekend of cleaning, arranging, and decorating, I'd like to show the results in before/after format.

Bedroom: The guy who lived here before didn't so much decorate. Here's what I've done with the room so far, minus the curtain, which I haven't put up yet. It's better than what he had, which was a blanket thumbtacked to the wall:
Before:

After:


Living Room/Study: Now, I used the term "study" because that's what I turned it into. The previous tenant probably referred to it as, "Where I piled all my crap."
Before:


After:


Kitchen: Ok, the kitchen doesn't look that different. But I have bobbleheads!
Before:


After:

1 comment:

Hailey said...

Don't you mean...

"Extreme Makeover: Home Edition - Queens"?

Yeah... take it.